Benedicta (Young Women's Group)
- Who: Young women grades 7-12
- Today, our secular society’s increasingly negative and God-less messages are being streamed out to our young people through a myriad of media platforms. In a society that encourages promiscuity, relativism, and egotism, we see the need to counter these messages with TRUTH through the lens of God’s love for each individual. Benedicta focuses on increasing virtue and fostering a strong identity in Christ in the midst of a chaotic counter-culture. Currently studying Young Women of Grace.
- When: Wednesdays at 4:30pm (before Wednesday Night Out Dinner)
Children's Catechesis (WNO)
- Who: All children, preschool through grade 8
- Our grade school students use both the Blest Are We and the Apostolate for Family Consecration's Catechism programs, which are approved by the USCCB for use in parish catechesis
- When: Wednesday Night Out
Children of the Eucharist (Children's Adoration)
- Who: Children of all ages
- This program, associated with the Children of Hope and the World Apostolate of Fatima, helps children of all ages to follow the way of the little shepherds of Fatima by teaching them steps to holiness:
- Making a Morning Offering,
- Visiting and adoring Jesus in the Eucharist,
- Entrusting themselves to the Immaculate Heart of Mary,
- Wearing a sign of that entrustment (a scapular or miraculous medal)
- When: First Saturday of each month in the Adoration Chapel
- Who: Boys ages 8-17
- A Catholic boys group under the guidance of the Knights of Columbus open to all boys ages 8-17 years old. Participate in meetings and activities following the Knight’s principles of Unity, Charity, Fraternity and Patriotism.
- Meets periodically throughout the year
- Who: boys 5-16 years
- Conquest is a club to help train self-disciplined and confident Catholic leaders with integrity and a commitment to improving their communities and serving their parishes. ConQuest sponsored by Regnum Christi: Love Christ, Serve People, Build the Church
- When: Sunday evenings in the PLC
Invictus (Young Men's Group)
- Who: For young men grades 7-12.
- Invictus is a Latin word meaning unconquerable or undefeated. The group encourages a strong brotherhood between the men in the group, helping each other know Jesus, themselves, and their vocations—whether it’s the married or religious life. With a strong focus on their masculinity in Christ, the men have small group meetings, sporting activities and other get-togethers
- When: Wednesdays at 4:30pm (before Wednesday Night Out)
- Who: homeschooled children preschool-12th grade
- Learning. Inspiration, Faith-filled Enrichment. Catholic Homeschool Cooperative
- This group provides homeschooled children with various enrichment opportunities, such as gym and art. Parents are required to contribute to this cooperative.
- When: Fridays 9-12 in the PLC
- Who: all students in high school
- Our high school youth will be studyng and discussing Scripture, studying virtue, and preparing to engage the culture by learning to defend the Faith.
- When: Wednesday Night Out
Tipi Loschi (Teen Nights)
- Who: all teenagers
- “Tipi Loschi” was the name of a group founded by Pier Giorgo Frassati in 1924; the name means “shady characters” in Italian, and reflects the humorous nature of the gathering. All teenagers are invited to join us for our monthly “teen night” for games, movies, snacks, and fun!
- When: every third Friday from 6pm- 9pm in the church Hospitality Room